A 2 half-day introductory workshop designed to offer you an experience and understanding of this wonderful & ancient form of massage.
PART 1 – The Front of the body - Saturday 17th February 2018 – 1:30pm-5:30pm
PART 2 – The Back of the body - Saturday 3rd March 2018 - 1:30pm-5:30pm
Book your place here through MindBodyOnline or here through Eventbrite
Led by Danilla Sen, here's what she has to say about what's coming up:
Thai Yoga Massage is a unique and powerful healing art which combines Acupressure, Reflexology & applied Yoga stretches. A great tool for enhancing well-being, it also improves digestion, offers effective pain relief and promotes body alignment and flexibility.
Thai Yoga Massage is a shared experience, a gift for both the practitioner and the receiver.
Everyone should have the basic skills to enable them to give their loved ones a simple massage to help with common aches and pains. Such is the tradition in Thailand, where in every household Thai Massage is passed on generation to generation.
During this workshop you will learn some simple and effective hands-on massage techniques & stretches that will enable you to give a short and safe Thai massage routine which you will be able to practise on friends and family.
Practical demonstrations, where you will be able to take notes, will be followed by supervised practice in pairs. You will be given learning material to take home with you to help you remember what you have learned. At the same time you will leave feeling the benefits of receiving a Thai Yoga Massage.
This workshop is aimed at:
- Individuals and couples wanting to share this amazing skill with loved ones.
- People who are considering becoming Thai Yoga Massage practitioners
- Massage therapists wanting to gain some techniques to add to their repertoire
- Yoga teachers wanting to gain some skills to apply in their field, such as passive stretches adjustments.
- To attend this workshop you will need to wear comfortable clothing, such as yoga wear, or loose garments preferably made of thin fabrics with no zips, buttons or belts.
- Thai Massage requires a minimum of physical mobility. Please get in touch with me to discuss any doubts.
- Please note that this workshop is for personal awareness only and it’s not intended as a professional qualification. It does not in any way entitle you to work with members of the public.
£48 per person for 1 session
£80 per person for both sessions
About the teacher:
Danila trained in Thailand at the ITM massage school and at The Old Medicine Hospital in Chiang Mai, as well as with several other Thai masters. She is fully insured and qualified to provide treatments and teach.
For more Information: