An introductory workshop designed to offer you experience and understanding of this wonderful & ancient form of massage!
Saturday 3rd March 2018 - 1:30pm-5:30pm
Led by Danilla Sen, here's what she has to say about what's coming up:
THAI YOGA MASSAGE – An Introductory WORKSHOP
Join us on Saturday 3 March for a 3 hour session with Thai Massage expert Danila Sen!
Thai Yoga Massage is a unique and powerful healing art which combines Acupressure, Reflexology & applied Yoga stretches. A great tool for enhancing well-being, it also improves digestion, offers effective pain relief and promotes body alignment and flexibility.
During this workshop you'll learn some simple and effective hands-on massage techniques & stretches that will enable you to give a short and safe Thai massage routine.
Practical demonstrations will be followed by supervised practice in pairs and you'll leave feeling the benefits of a lovely Thai Yoga Massage.
Practical demonstrations will be followed by supervised practice in pairs. We'll also provide reading material to take home with you to help you remember what you have learned! You will leave feeling refreshed having enjoyed the benefits of a Thai Yoga Massage.
This workshop is aimed at:
- Individuals and couples wanting to share this amazing skill with loved ones.
- People who are considering becoming Thai Yoga Massage practitioners
- Massage therapists wanting to gain some techniques to add to their repertoire
- Yoga teachers wanting to gain some skills to apply in their field, such as passive stretches adjustments.
- To attend this workshop you will need to wear comfortable clothing, such as yoga wear, or loose garments preferably made of thin fabrics with no zips, buttons or belts.
- Thai Massage requires a minimum of physical mobility. Please get in touch with me to discuss any doubts.
- Please note that this workshop is for personal awareness only and it’s not intended as a professional qualification. It does not in any way entitle you to work with members of the public.
£48 per person
About the teacher:
Danila trained in Thailand at the ITM massage school and at The Old Medicine Hospital in Chiang Mai, as well as with several other Thai masters. She is fully insured and qualified to provide treatments and teach.
For more Information: